June 8, 2023
You may notice a new face in the church office this summer. Lillian Land resigned as Administrative Assistant on Wednesday, May 31, and Toni Banks, who regularly serves as the assistant director of our preschool, is filling in during the summer while we search for our new Administrative Assistant. We wish Lillian well in all future endeavors and are grateful to Toni for filling in this summer.
We are, therefore, looking for a new Administrative Assistant. This position works 24 hours per week, Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Applicants for this position should be ready to help our ministries flourish by taking on clerical and support duties with proficiency and efficiency and should interact well with members of the congregation and outside guests.
• Kindness and a willingness to listen, to learn, and be challenged.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or similar role is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
If you know of anyone who might be a fit for this position, please encourage them to apply by sending their resume to email@example.com.